The term USER shall refer to the individual person/s and/or group of person (natural/legal) who is browsing the website and/or using the product / service as and when available/published on the Website.
Disclaimer: The AITC expressly disclaims any obligation(s)/liabilities(s) to update this Website or any of the materials on this Website and any liability related to inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors on the Website. The AITC is committed to make this Website accurate and errorless from any typographical mistake and timely update the Website. In spite of the AITC’s best endeavour, the AITC does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information published on the Website. Any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, or information shall be at User own sole risk. The AITC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. The AITC shall have the right to make any other changes to the Website, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Website at any time with or without notice.
Note: The published/displayed material on Website are only for informational purposes and any advice published on the Website should not be construed as technical/professional advice in any manner.
The User agrees to the following Terms & Conditions:
- - The User acknowledges that this Website is exclusive property of the AITC, is copyrighted and protected by copyright laws. User hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws in his/her/its use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. AITC does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information via using of this Website.
- - User advised not to use the Website for any unethical and unlawful purpose(s) and/or prohibited purpose(s) or in any manner that could harm any server, or the network(s) connected to any server of the AITC in any manner, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any services associated with the Website.Users agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere in the operation functionality of this Website in any manner. User also advised not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any section of the Website, computer systems or networks connected to any server or to any of the services associated with the Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means or to obtain or attempt to obtain any Materials or information through any means not made available through the Website.
- - The Weblink related to third party’s Website, as and when publish on the Website, is not created or endorsed by AITC. The availability of the third party’s Weblink on the Website is only for general informational, not as endorsement, recommendation or solicitation, with belief that the information related to third party’s website as published over Website is reliable, but no guarantee of reliability, completeness, timeliness and/or accuracy is made by the AITC. User hereby agree not to hold liable the AITC, for any business offering, products or services through the Third Party’s linked Websites, for any investment decision or other transaction or any liability that may arise due to any reason. On using/browsing the third party’s linked Websites User may leave this Website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than the AITC. If User visited to any linked Websites, shall do so at User own risk and User shall be responsible to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. The AITC makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Weblink do not imply that the AITC or the Website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of the AITC. The AITC expressly declare that the linked Websites are not under the control of the AITC and the AITC is not responsible for the contents of any linked Websites or any weblink contained in a linked Websites, or any changes or updates to linked Websites. The AITC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked Websites. The AITC is published these links on Website only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by the AITC in any manner of the website.
- - This website, the information and materials published/displayed on the site, and any software and/or service made available on the Website, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of the AITC’s best endeavour, there is no warranty on behalf of the AITC that this Website will be free of any computer viruses.
- - The AITC shall not be liable to any person/entity for any damages including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential or other, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on website user’s information handling system, that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website.
- - No representation is made by the AITC that Materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use at any location(s) outside India. Any access to this Website from territories where any software / services / contents, as when published/displayed on this Website, are illegal is prohibited, User is advised not to use the Website or export the Materials in violation of any applicable local/international laws and regulations. If User access this Website from a location outside India, only user shall be responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- - The AITC shall have the absolute right to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any feature(s) of the Website, at any time and may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access for any User, in general or particular, to certain sections or all of the Website with or without notice or liability. User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the AITC shall have right to terminate the authorization, rights and license given above at any point of time at its own sole discretion and upon such termination User shall immediately destroy all Materials related to Website and/or the AITC in User possession.