The client is a one of the leading in metal rolling and recycling and produces a significant quantity of the flat-rolled Metal products.
The client is at a critical time of change with new ownership, leadership, challenges and growth opportunities. The Web has been at the intersection of their Brand Promise and their customers, investors, employees and other stakeholders. In order to deliver a stunning User Experience that demonstrates the clients desire to be perceived as an Industry Leader, the 10+ websites which existed earlier needed to be replaced with a single Corporate Website to facilitate delivery of business specific content with ease.
The client considered building a brand new corporate website solution to reflect unified view of their global operations and the markets they serve to meet the changing needs of their global business. The solution was to build the website on a robust and user friendly content management platform to leverage content across multiple communication mediums and eliminate duplicate content development while reducing the cost of creating, managing, and distributing content, and also help to establish the Brand as a Leader in Manufacturing solutions and Recycling.
A solution road-map was defined with the end goal being to build the website which would enable content owners (using automation during content authoring) to own and manage the complete life cycle of the content – creation, approval, legal approvals, updating & content re-purposing – without any coding effort. This also would help to better serve and manage multi-lingual content across all digital assets.
- Information architecture and site architecture
- Metadata and taxonomy definition and management
- Simplification and standardization of content types
- Definition of the layouts and the master page requirements
- Content migration strategy and implementation
- Fast search
- Content publishing workflows and governance
- Logical architecture & sizing
- Leveraging proven methodology and facilitating sessions to elicit expectations from various stake holders.
- Providing best practices to highlight additional capabilities & considerations.
- Improved user experience, user interface and navigation
- Enable content owners (communicators & subject matter experts) to own the complete lifecycle of the content.
- Manage the complete life cycle of the content– creation, approval, updating & content repurposing – without any coding effort.
- Better serve and manage multi-lingual content across all digital assets.